- Read the Communist Manifesto
- Read a book about the Cold War
- Bought a propaganda magazine
- Met former Chilean President Michel Bachelet
- Started a Hurakami book
- Ate Chinese food, or as it’s known in China…food
- Used a U.S. Passport to worship God on Sunday
- Picked up a slight Singaporean accent
- Fell in love with a girl
- Got lost, and then found, in Hongzhou
- Discovered the joys of squat toilets.
- Crammed 1 year’s worth of emotional stimulus into 4 days.
- Discovered what the word “dilemma” meant
- Left, heavy-hearted but hopeful
Not bad for two weeks of life.