…I do know this:
- When the weather’s good, eat outside.
- Keeping a bit of change helps you avoid it in the future.
- A man made known, right or wrong, is better than becoming an unknown man.
- Your belly button gets dirty if you forget to clean it once in a while.
- Procrastination begets efficiency.
- People remember the day they fell in love with jazz.
- It’s easy to confuse morality with fear.
- A wart on the tip of your nose is the best cure for vanity.
- True idealists pursue practicality.
- Sometimes, just shut up.
26 and spitting proverbs. Wisdom, come slowly.